We are gearing up for our (virtual) trip around the world during November and December when we study 30 different countries and their holiday traditions using Christmas Around the World.
I thought it would be fun to create a passport for the kids to use and “stamp” each day as we “land in” a new country, and so while I had it all together, I decided to put together a kit so that you can do that too! It's simple. All you need to know how to do is print, cut and glue. Or better yet, let the kids make their own!
- Enter your email below so we know where to send your subscriber freebie passport and stamp file link.
- Open your email from Paradise Praises and click the download link.
- Print the 2 passport pages in black/white, front and back (or print them separate and glue the front cover to the back cover).
- Cut them out (and glue front to back cover if you didn't print them front and back).
- Cut 8 other sheets of 8.5×11″ plain paper in half (to match the size of your passport).
- Place those 8 half sheets of paper inside the passport cover and staple in the middle like a book.
- Color the cover and fill in the personal information, and you're ready to travel!
- Then print out the stamps (colored ink will look prettier) and keep them in a safe place. Each day as you go through Christmas Around the World, you can cut and paste that countries entry stamp into your passport and be sure to include the date!
The Printable Passport Activity Kit is free for subscribers of Paradise Praises. Just enter your name and email so that we can email you your unique download link.
Get the Passport Activity
Subscribe to get the free Printable Passport Activity Kit by email.
Looking for free printable USA state stamps? Visit Marin Corps Nomads.
This post is part of our Teaching Christmas Around the World Series for 5 Days of Autumn Learning Activities. See the other posts by clicking the link below: