A good story is wonderful, but it is oh, so much better when you can tell the story again in your mind or to a friend as you do an activity relating to the story.
In this post you will find several Christmas themed reading, English and grammar printables, as well as some of our favorite Christmas books and a few printable activities to go along with each. Enjoy!
Free Reading and Grammar Printables
- Free Christmas Analogies Worksheet (Frosty::snowman as Rudolph:: ________)
- Free Printable Advent Bible Reading Plan
- Printable Snowman Mad Lib Story
- 5 Funny Christmas Carol Mad Libs to print
- Create Your Own Christmas Word Search Printable
- Would you rather…? discussion and story starters
- Free Night Before Christmas sentence diagraming worksheet
- Free Christmas Trivia quiz
Christmas Book Printables
1. The Gingerbread Boy by Paul Galdone
2. The First Christmas by Paul J. Maier
4. Humphrey's First Christmas by Carol Heyer
5. Snowmen at Night by Carolyn Buehoer
6. The Candy Maker's Gift by David and Helen Haidle
7. The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
8. The Christmas Tree Ship by Carol Crane
Follow our Reading/English Pinterest Board for more ways to make Reading fun!
Follow Katie @ Paradise Praises's board Homeschool::English/Reading on Pinterest.
This post is part of our Teaching Christmas Around the World Series for 5 Days of Autumn Learning Activities. See the other posts by clicking the link below: