Melk, the Christmas Monkey is on his way to visit your family again this year, to teach your children who God is in the days leading up to Christmas. If you don’t have Melk’s book, you can get it here.
Each lesson, with it’s letter from Melk to your child, and it’s activity give instructions and a photo of how you can set the stage and help Melk pose for the best possible impression when your child finds him the next morning.
Here are 20 Ways to Pose Melk the Christmas Monkey
1. Roasting marshmallows and making smores
2. Making a Christmas wreath to gift to a friend
3. Making paper snowflakes
4. Making a water sprinkler
5. Cutting out clovers
6. Leading kids in a game about being thankful
7. Singing Christmas songs at the piano
8. Preparing for a trip
9. Making a very special story book
10. Cutting out hearts and making cards
11. Hanging out
12. Playing games
13. Reading God’s love letter
14. Making a gift basket for a friend
15. Camping out
16. Making a special paper countdown chain
17. Drawing a Christmas picture
18. Admiring the lights on the tree
19. Sleeping near or under the tree
20. Playing with the nativity
Purchase your own copy of Melk, the Christmas Monkey, and establish a new and meaningful family tradition today!
Through November 15th, you can purchase the Melk Book + Monkey Gift Set for just $29.95 + shipping. He’ll arrive in plenty of time to start counting down the days of December until Christmas!