Holiday Encouragement for Moms
Busy, busy, busy, rushing here and there.
I didn't talk to God today. Surely he won't care…
Parties, presents, decorating, trimming up the tree,
Cookies, turkeys, pies and such – there wasn't time, you see.
But now that I'm exhausted, out of patience and annoyed,
I wonder if the holidays could be more filled with joy?
What if I found ten minutes to read the Word and pray?
Could ten minutes make a difference in my life this holiday?
~ Katie Hornor
The answer is Yes! There is hope for holidays! You've heard the saying “Little is much when God is in it.” If you are hungering for the Word and can carve out just ten minutes of your busy holiday days to spend with the Lord, he can make a difference in your life this Christmas!
My ebook Putting On the Spirit: Ten-Minute Devotions for Busy Moms is a one month Bible study perfect for keeping you focused on the right things during the upcoming busy-ness of the holiday season.
I'm so excited to announce that the book (with a foreword by Heidi St. John, The Busy Mom) will be for sale starting December 9! Be sure to mark your calendar or subscribe to Paradise Praises, so that you can be one of the first to be notified when it releases!
Today, however, in honor of the new book, I am humbled to announce a fabulous Holiday Encouragement for Moms Giveaway generously sponsored by the following friends: Heidi St. John, The Busy Mom, Home School Adventure Co., Great Waters Press, National Center for Biblical Parenting, Sally Clarkson, PhyllisSather.com, and Raising Arrows. Be sure to stop by their websites to say thank you!
One of you will win a digital copy of Putting on the Spirit plus my other two ebooks and ten other great books and ebooks for moms donated by our generous sponsors! Three runners up will also win a digital copy of Putting on the Spirit!
Here is what is included in the Grand Prize Package, worth $120!
- Putting on the Spirit: Ten-Minute Devotions for Busy Moms eBook by Katie Hornor
- Loving You Long Distance eBook by Katie Hornor
- Divine Design eBook by Katie Hornor
- Purposeful Planning eBook by Phyllis Sather
- The Busy Homeschool Mom's Guide to Romance by Heidi St. John
- Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe by Sally Clarkson and Sarah Mae
- Raising Real Men by Hal & Melanie Young
- My Beloved and My Friend (release date of Feb 2014) by Hal & Melanie Young
- The Christian Parenting Handbook by Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN
- Philippians in 28 Weeks by Stacy Farrell
- The Wise Woman Literary Analysis Journal Questions by Stacy Farrell
- Streams in the Desert eBook by L.B.E. Cowman
- The Homemaker's Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule eBook by Amy Roberts
To enter the giveaway, use the Rafflecopter below. The giveaway ends December 8, 2013. One grand prize winner and three runners up will be selected and announced by noon ET on December 13, 2013. U.S. residents age 18 and older only please. Other Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter.
In addition to this incredible giveaway, I want you to know that my ebook, Divine Design: A Study of Feminine Priorities is 60% off through Cyber Monday! This great little Bible study may be just what you need to keep those priorities in line during the holidays. Be sure to click over and get your copy of that one after you enter the giveaway!