This summer, I taught a video series on how to organize all the different aspects of your homeschool, from curriculum, to materials, to schedules and beyond, AND we turned it into an ecourse for you!
10 Days to an Organized Homeschool Course
We asked you, and you said one of your biggest frustrations with homeschooling is how to organize it all, schedules, records, curriculum, digital files, books, tools, manipulatives….
So, in a series of 10 lessons 5-15 min each, I'm going to be giving you tips on how to get your homeschool organized once and for all.
The Course Contents
- Lesson 1 – A successful school year starts with organizing your facts and non-negotiables and getting them on the calendar
- Lesson 2 – Organize your computer to make record keeping easy throughout the year
- Lesson 3 – How to organize your digital curriculum, to know what you have and where to find it
- Lesson 4 – How to organize printables, articles and other online resources into an easy to use library
- Lesson 5 – How to organize your physical curriculum in a small space and keep it tidy, 5 steps
- Lesson 6 – 7 Tips for keeping manipulatives and supplies organized
- Lesson 7 – 5 Tips for organizing your homeschool field trips and extra-curriculars
- Lesson 8 – How to organize your daily homeschool schedule
- Lesson 9 – How to organize lesson plans for multiple children and/or ages
- Lesson 10 – 4 Steps to Choosing Next Year's Curriculum
The course is just $27, with forever access. Go through it again before each school semester to be sure you're as organized as possible. Send your middle or high schoolers through it as they begin to be responsible for more of their own materials and planning.
An organized homeschool is a more peaceful homeschool. When your home is peaceful, it is more praise-filled. You can't ever be too organized, especially when homeschooling more than one child, so check it out at www.10DaysOrganizedHomeschool.com
Homeschool Mom’s Giveaway for $150 (ended)
When the course launched, we had a giveaway to kick off the series. One winner won $150. Did you enter? Check below to see who won.