Kids Travel 2016
Each month, the Kid’s Travel 2016 Calendar sparks creativity and adventure with a chance to color and personalize one of 12 illustrations of the most beloved landmarks from around the world… See the Sydney Harbor in January, the Great Wall of China in May or the Statue of Liberty in July.
Together children and parents can fill in schedules and mark important events, making the calendar interactive, and whole-family fun.
- 2016 digital OR physical product
- 12-month calendar
- Black and white artwork designed by Katie Hornor
- 12 Countries with a greeting in their language
- Single family reproducible permission granted
- Designed to print on standard 8.5” x 11” paper, physical product size is approx 11″ x 17″
“My 9 year old LOVES the calendar. She has colored several pages already and is excited to have her OWN calendar for 2016.” -Trena B