I don't know about you, but this is the time of year when summer vacation is almost over, we've enjoyed a relaxed schedule and out of the routine activities. And while we've had fun, and created happiness, I'm really starting to feel like I need to reign us in a little and reorganize our family life for the coming months. Add that to homeschool planning and I'm truly in the mood for some great home management resources.
So for today's What to Read Wednesday, here are some of the best books I know of for home management and home organization. Perhaps there is one in the list that is new to you and will bring some fresh ideas to your home and/or homeschool as we go into the Fall.
- DIY Natural Household Cleaners: How To Make Your Own Cleaners…Naturally by Matt & Betsy @ DIY Natural
- Filling Hearts While Cleaning Homes: Five Minute Devotions for Families by Jenn Thorson & Lindsey Stomberg
- Hospitality: The Duty of the Christian Home by Kathy @ Teaching Good Things
- How to Build a Strong Christian Home by June @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home
- Life Your Way Printables Download Pack by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- Sewing School 101: Simple Tips to Get You Stitching by Nicole @ Gidget Goes Home
- Taming the Laundry Monster by Angi @ SchneiderPeeps
- The Best of Visionary Womanhood: Volume Two by Natalie @ Visionary Womanhood
- The Homemaker's Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule by Amy @ Raising Arrows
- Managers of Their Homes: A Practical Guide to Daily Scheduling for Christian Homeschool Families by Steven Maxwell
- Putting On the Spirit: Ten-Minute Devotions for Busy Moms by Katie @ Paradise Praises
- Womanly Dominion: More Than A Gentle and Quiet Spirit by Mark Chanski
- Life Management for Busy Women: Living Out God's Plan with Passion and Purpose by Elizabeth George
Do you have any to add to the list? Please link up or add them in the comments so I can check them out! And don't forget to follow my Home Organization Board on Pinterest!
What to Read Wednesday Link Up:
You are welcome to link up your own posts about Home Making and Home Organization books, tips etc. Posts not pertaining to this subject matter will be deleted. Please grab the button and include it (if you wish) in your post or include a text link back to the page.
<div align="center"><a href="https://paradisepraises.com/category/what-to-read/" title="ParadisePraises"><img src="https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p708/ParadisePraises/whattoread_zpse96cb968.jpg" alt="ParadisePraises" style="border:none;" /></a></div>