Today's set of gift ideas are holiday gift basket gifts of different themes with some DIY components. These are so much fun to receive and (in my opinion) even more fun to put together!
Themed Holiday Gift Basket Ideas:
1. DIY Drinking Water Basket
If the person on your list is someone who is health conscious, make them a drinking water basket:
- Get one or more mason jar mugs
- Make them lids (DIY instructions here.)
- Get a Metal Straw from Diffusing Mama’s
- Add a bottle of Lemon, Orange, Grapefruit or Peppermint essential oil
It is best never to serve water or drinks containing oils in plastic cups. Use glass, ceramic or stainless steel instead. The oils will “eat” the petrochemicals and break down the plastic causing it to leach into the drink.
You could also include a package of Ningxia Red or Ningxia Zing.
2. The Happy Home (or College) Basket
This is a great idea for a newlywed couple or someone just moved into a new living space. Might also be a good idea for a college kid.
- DIY linen spray
- DIY winter fresh spray
- DIY lemon scented dusting spray
- Thieves cleaning products from Young Living
Add a couple of new rags and sponges and a diffuser… Diffusers are especially great for dorm rooms because they are not the fire hazard that scented candles are. Through 12/12 you can enter to win an essential oil diffuser HERE.
3. Kids Christmas Play Basket
Kids love play dough. Here is a DIY idea for them:
Write or print out the recipe for pumpkin pie cloud dough
- 1 cup (8 oz.) unscented hair conditioner
- 2 parts corn starch
- 2 drops each cinnamon bark, clove and ginger oils
Then package up the recipe with the conditioner, corn starch, cinnamon bark, clove and ginger oils, and cookie cutters in a pretty bag or bucket.
4. Kids Bath Bombs with Legos
Or how about DIY Bath Bombs that have surprise lego gifts inside! This recipe by LemonLime Adventures is so much fun to make and receive as a gift! Get the recipe Here.