This week we are sharing our favorite book gifts for Dad's who love to read.
This post contains affiliate links. To read my full disclosure, click here.
- Why a Daughter Needs a Dad: 100 Reasons by Gregory Lang
- Dad's Playbook: Wisdom for Fathers from the Greatest Coaches of All Time by Tim Limbert
- Dad's Book of Awesome Projects by Mike Adamick
- Dad, Share Your Life with Me Journal by Kathleen Lashier
- Being a Dad who Leads by John McArthur
- Strong Father's, Strong Daughters by Meg Meeker
- Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
- Raising a Modern Day Knight by Robert Lewis
- Dads and Daughters by James Dobson
- What He Must Be by Vodie Baucham Jr.
- 5 Love Languages of Children By Gary Chapman