Introducing my new book!
What the story behind the book?
I grew up in a large extended family, and I had the (then unappreciated) blessing of having family close by year round. Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents – the relationships, bonds, and friendships formed with my extended family have helped and encouraged me on into my adult life.
When we married and moved thousands of miles away, I was not prepared to be stripped of the closeness that I had so long taken for granted.
It was then that my sister and brother and I realized that we had to begin to take an active role in sustaining those relationships if they were to continue across the miles.
What's the book about?
In five years time, we have learned and created ways to keep our family close, to keep them involved in our lives and us in theirs, even though we may go 16 months or more without actually “seeing” them.
In Loving You Long Distance, I share practical and creative ways to continue strengthening those important relationships for you and your kids in spite of whatever distances may separate you.
Who should read this?
You should read Loving You Long Distance if
- You are a Grandparent, a Grandchild, an Aunt, an Uncle, a Niece, a Nephew, a Parent, a Sister, a Brother, a Cousin
- You live close to your family in physical distance, but don't see one another often.
- You live far from your family. Or your family lives far from you.
- You struggle to feel connected with other family members.
- You want to strengthen relationships with long distance family members.
- You want your kids and their cousins to be friends, but don't know how to encourage that.
- You need ideas for involving the grandparents (or grandchildren) in your lives in spite of the distance.
Get your copy today!
I trust this ebook will be a great blessing in helping you strengthen those important long distance relationships in your life!
Don't forget to tell us in the comments what you enjoyed the most about the book!