If it's fun to get curious, dirty or gooy on a normal day, it's even more fun to do it on holiday! These Christmas science activities and printables will keep your kids engaged in learning while they think they're just having Christmas fun.
Christmas Science Activities
- Make your own Christmas erasers
- Baking soda and vinegar Christmas observations
- Holiday Optical Illusions
- Make 3-D paper Christmas balls by folding angles on circles
- Snowy oobleck on trees
- Grow some borax crystal ornaments
- Make crystals grow on pinecones to look frozen
- Grow your own sugar crystal rock candy
- Christmas tree lights circuit science
- Santa toothpaste eruption
- Christmas Sensory Bin – taste, touch, see, smell, and hear
- Melting ice Christmas Trees
- Glaciers and Icebergs science experiment
- Christmas Tree Periodic Table
- Melting candy canes experiment
- Make Snow Dough!
- Paper chain strength test
- How to make Peppermint Slime!
- Grow a Christmas Tree Sponge
See also our recommended Science books.
Christmas Science Printables
- Sink or Float free printable observation form
- Printable polar bear facts poster
- Printable reindeer facts poster
- Free tree symmetry printable patterns and activities
- Free printable 5 Senses at Christmas mini-book
- Free printable life cycle of a Christmas tree cards
Please follow our Science Activities and Printables Board on Pinterest too!
Follow Katie @ Paradise Praises's board Homeschool::Science on Pinterest.
This post is part of our Teaching Christmas Around the World Series for 5 Days of Autumn Learning Activities. See the other posts by clicking the link below: