Apples n Kids go together like white and rice. They are the perfect healthy snack and provide tons of options for fun activities. Here is a list of 15 activities for an apple family fun night or Fall party that the whole family can enjoy together.
Apple Family Fun Night Ideas
- Go Apple Picking
- Bob for Apples – the old fashioned way with your teeth :), or use tongs to practice fine motor skills with the littles
- Have an Apple Pie Party – have pie crusts ready ahead of time or buy them pre-made, peal, and cut the apples together, bake the pies and eat them! Don't forget the ice cream!
- Carve Apples – like mini pumpkins and add tea lights inside
- Make Applesauce – recipe here
- Read Apple Books – these are our favorites
- Go on an Apple Scavenger Hunt – Use this printable apple puzzle and hide clues around the house wherever there is an apple or picture of an apple, each clue contains part of a message to decode OR one clue leads to the other and the last one is the treasure surprise (possibly a trip out for ice cream? or a campfire in the back yard?)
- Make and play with Apple scented cloud dough – find instructions here
- Build with Apples – split into teams and compete for the best apple and toothpick building creations
- Make Mini Carmel Apples – recipe here
- Go Apple Bowling – so much fun!
- Play Apple Hide and Seek – put a numbered sticker on a dozen (or more) apples and hide them around (like an Easter Egg Hunt). See which person or team can find the most!
- Make Caramel Apple Truffles – recipe here
- Do Apple Science Experiments
- Create Apple Art – give everyone their own art paper or canvas and let them cut shapes and stamp with paint to create masterpieces to show off or gift later.
What other activities can you think of for a fun time with apples?