Have you considered partnering with a blogger?
Katie Hornor is a Christian wife and mother of 5, who homeschools in tropical Mexico with an eclectic method. She is an international speaker and has written numerous ebooks, curriculum resources and an entire preschool to sixth grade curriculum for Spanish-speaking homechool families. On her blog, Paradise Praises, she encourages families to cultivate and atmosphere of praise in their home, homeschools, and travels.
Learn more about Katie on the About Katie page.
Katie loves connecting her readers with trustworthy, family-friendly brands. If you would like to grow your brand, extend your customer base and connect with the readers of Paradise Praises, we can create a package to meet your marketing goals.
To request a partner kit with full details and prices or a customized package, please email email@example.com please use “Media Request” as the subject. And note that all paid/sponsored content and links will be coded with “no-follow” links. If you cannot tell us what your product/promotion is and how it benefits our readers, your request will be deleted without response.
Demographics & Site Statistics
Paradise Praises has been online since 2012 and is a well-established platform to promote your product or brand. Receiving nearly
- 40K website page views a month (2018)
- 1.5K monthly page views in our shop
- 177.9K+ unique visitors in 2018
Paradise Praises readers visitors are primarily US based, but she does have about a 12% international audience. Her readers spend .52 minutes per page, and view an average of 1.4 pages per visit.
Paradise Praises Blog
Paradise Praises Shop
Paradise Praises readers are 80% women, primarily ages 25-45, stay at home moms, primary purchasing agents for their families, and parents of preschoolers through adult children, with a small portion entering Grandparenting. Education and Christian values are important to our readers, who are actively looking for praiseworthy products to help them improve their home, marriage, travel and homeschool life.
Our email list currently
- 10.7K subscribers
- 19% open rates
Katie has an active social media strategy for Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Pinterest: Pinterest.com/ParadisePraises (46K+ followers, 1.1 million monthly reach)
- Facebook: Facebook.com/ParadisePraises (2.6k likes)
- Facebook Group for English Speaking Homeschoolers: PPCommunity (733 members)
- Facebook Group for Spanish Speaking Homeschoolers: EHCommunidadInternacional (2.3K+ members)
- Twitter: Twitter.com/ParadisePraises (4.8K+ followers)
- Twitter: Twitter.com/Katie_Hornor (36K+ followers)
- Instagram: Instagram.com/KatieHornor (8.7K+ followers)
- Instagram: Instagram.com/ParadisePraises (1.4K+ followers)
- Instagram Instagram.com/cafeconkatie (214 followers)
- Instagram Instagram.com/MexicoHomeschool 1.1K (homeschool for Spanish speakers)
Here are Some of the Services Katie offers:
- Social Media (Instagram Feature, Tweets, Twitter Chats)
- Sponsored Publication (eBooks, Printables)
- Advertising (Leaderboard, Newsletter Advertising)
- Sponsored Content
- E-blasts to list
- Limited sponsored content blog posts
- Brand Spokesperson
- Video Marketing
- Website/Social Media Consulting
- YouTube/Facebook/Instagram videos
- Event Sponsorship
- Customized Packages
To request a partner kit with full details and prices or a customized package, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies Katie has worked with:
- Heirloom Audio
- Diffusing Mamas Jewelry
- Corie Clark Planners
- Andy Andrews, author
- Danielle Tate, author
- Dawnita Fogleman, author
- The Hope Deck
- Perky Perky Coffee
- 12 Week Year
- SEO Audit Guide
- Entrepreneur on Fire
- Aaron Walker, ViewFromtheTop.com
- Oriental Trading
- Word Traveling
- Geography Matters
- Homeschooling IRL podcast
- Azul Hotels
- Québec Region
- Classes by Beth
- Spanish for You
- Books by Corine
- Studio Moments Jewelry
- FairyTale Brownies
- Contoy Excursions
- Blog Well Retreats for women entrepreneurs
What makes Katie unique?
- Has grown her businesses debt-free
- She is a homeschooler/unschooler/worldschooler of her 5 children
- An essential oil user
- Is gluten free
- Is currently an expat living in Mexico (for last 12 years)
- A lover of books, elephants, espresso and dark chocolate
- Has self-published multiple Amazon best-selling titles as well as an 8 level complete homeschool curriculum
- ParadisePraises' charitable partner is Face of My Father Children's Home in Jalisco, Mexico
Katie and her husband are also the founders of
Page updated once per quarter. Last update 1/3/19.