To love, (got it) honor (um, what?) & cherish (huh?)
Just in case you’re in need of a refresher course, or want to brush up on the honoring or cherishing part of this life-long marriage vow you made to your spouse, today I’m sharing some of Hero’s and my favorite books on marriage.
No one is too old to learn something new, and no marriage, made before God (who is everywhere) is too far gone for hope.
It is my hope that these resources will be a blessing to you. And if you should happen to purchase some of them through my links, a small part of the sale will go to support my family and this blog. (read my full affiliate disclosure here.)
- Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs
- What Did You Expect?: Redeeming the Realities of Marriage
- Intended for Pleasure
- Ribbing Him Rightly 2ed
- Created to Be His Help Meet: Discover How God Can Make Your Marriage Glorious
- Created to Need a Help Meet: A Marriage Guide For Men
- The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- 31 Days to Build a Better Spouse by Ashley @ LIFE by Ashley Pichea ($7.99)
- Dear Wife: Letters from a Help Meet by Misty @ Beautiful Ashes ($2.99)
- Intentional Marriage: The Art of Loving Your Husband (A 31 Day Devotional) by Crystal @ Serving Joyfully ($3.99)
- The Ultimate Marriage Vow: 21 Days of a Life-Long Commitment by Darlene @ Time-Warp Wife ($2.99)
- To Love, Honor and Vacuum Audio Download by Sheila @ To Love, Honor and Vacuum ($2.99)
What is your favorite marriage book? Please tell us in the comments, especially if it’s one not on this list!
What to Read Wednesday Link Up:
I welcome you to link up your own posts about marriage or marriage resources. Posts not pertaining to this subject matter will be deleted. If you’d like to, please grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to this page. I’d love it if you would follow me on facebook, twitter or pinterest too!
<div align="center"><a href="http://paradisepraises.com/category/what-to-read/" title="ParadisePraises"><img src="http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p708/ParadisePraises/whattoread_zpse96cb968.jpg" alt="ParadisePraises" style="border:none;" /></a></div>