As if you needed reasons to visit Disney.
My parents took us one time when my youngest sibling was about 5. They wanted us to be old enough to remember going, because according to my Dad, we were “only going once as children, and if he ever went back it would be with our children.” He wasn’t a theme park lover, but he did love spending time with us.
This month, Paradise Praises (and friends) has the privilege of offering a family of 4 a Walt Disney Resort vacation. Keep reading for details.
I remember the heat and popsicles in the long lines for the fun rides and shows at Walt Disney World in Orlando. But most of what I remember has more to do with WHO I was with than what we did.
- The funny thing my sister said when the ear melted off my Mickey Mouse ice cream bar.
- The search for my mom’s onyx stone that fell out of her ring on one of the rides.
- Trying on funny hats in the stores and taking photos!
The number one, two and three reasons to take a Walt Disney Resort Vacation?
To make memories with your family.
And what is the best way to do that?
- Ride Space Mountain (or another favorite ride) 15 times in a row
- Sign up for a runDisney race as a family
- Enjoy meeting and seeing your favorite characters perform
- Explore Cinderella’s Castle or the Swiss Family’s treehouse
- Stay late to watch the fireworks over the Castle
Enjoying experiences like these can do so much to bond your family together. And now through May 20th you can enter below for a chance to win a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation (3 days in a Disney Deluxe Studio + 2 days of Disney Theme Park Tickets) for a family of 4!
Share this Walt Disney Resort Vacation Giveaway with your friends by pinning the image below to your Pinterest account or sharing this post with the buttons at the top of the page.