If you are like me, it is VERY hard to surprise my husband. He always seems to find out my plans, and if it’s a gift, he either discovers it or it’s something I don’t dare purchase without his input because he wants certain specs included. So what’s a girl to do with Valentines Day around the corner? Here are some ideas for showing love to your husband:
- bake his favorite treats, for no special occasion, just because you love him.
- play a favorite love song, out of the blue, maybe you haven’t heard it in years!
- wash his car, or clean it out for him.
- organize his toolshed, closet, garage, tackle box, etc.
- leave love notes for him to find in unexpected places (inside his shoes, in the silver ware drawer, on the milk carton, sneak one into his wallet…) Check out these free ones.
- Make a paper “I love you” banner for the front door when he comes in from work one day.
And just when you seem to run out of ideas..
The Valentine Giveaway Fairies come to the rescue!
Several blogging friends and I have put together a giveaway. One reader will win a $50 Applebee’s gift card so you can invite your love out for dinner, and a $200 Amazon gift card, so you can a. purchase more restaurant gift cards to surprise him with throughout the year, or b. give it to him to get that gift you don’t dare order for him without his choosing the special options!
Are you ready for some other Valentine ideas? I hope so! You will want to check out:
- Surprise Your Valentine Giveaway
- A Valentine Surprise Giveaway Your Will Love
- 5 Simple Valentine Gifts for the Mom With Young Kids
- Splurge on a Romantic Dinner at Home and a Giveaway
- Surprise Your Valentine with Fabulous Gluten-Free Treats
- How to Surprise your Tech Savvy Valentine
- Tips for a Frugal Valentine’s Day
- The Ultimate Valentine Surprise
- Valentine Giveaway Fairies to the Rescue
- 50 Fun Date Ideas
- Romantic Winds are Blowing Your Way for Valentine’s Day
Now time for the Surprise Your Valentine Giveaway!
We want to say “Thank You!” to Applebee’s for sponsoring one of our giveaways, with a $50 gift card, perfect for a Valentine dinner or a family dinner. You will want to check out their new kid’s menu, even if you leave the kids home! You can stay up with what’s new in the neighborhood by following them on Facebook and Twitter!
Also included in this Surprise Your Valentine Giveaway is a $200 Amazon Gift Card!
To enter this giveaway, you must be 18 years old and living in the United States. Winner will be notified by email, on February 4th and will have 48 hours to claim their prize before a new winner will be chosen.
This Giveaway has ended.