You may remember last summer at Paradise Praises we did a series of posts in July on teaching Spanish in your homeschool.
My kids even got involved with a fabulous set of videos to teach other kids to say certain phrases in Spanish.You can see them here.
This summer, I taught a video series on how to organize all the different aspects of your homeschool, from curriculum, to materials, to schedules and beyond, AND we turned it into an ecourse for you!
10 Days to an Organized Homeschool Course
We asked you, and you said one of your biggest frustrations with homeschooling is how to organize it all, schedules, records, curriculum, digital files, books, tools, manipulatives…. in a series of 10 lessons 5-15 min each, I'm going to be giving you tips on how to get your homeschool organized once and for all.
- Lesson 1 – A successful school year starts with organizing your facts and non-negotiables and getting them on the calendar
- Lesson 2 – Organize your computer to make record keeping easy throughout the year
- Lesson 3 – How to organize your digital curriculum, to know what you have and where to find it
- Lesson 4 – How to organize printables, articles and other online resources into an easy to use library
- Lesson 5 – How to organize your physical curriculum in a small space and keep it tidy, 5 steps
- Lesson 6 – 7 Tips for keeping manipulatives and supplies organized
- Lesson 7 – 5 Tips for organizing your homeschool field trips and extra-curriculars
- Lesson 8 – How to organize your daily homeschool schedule
- Lesson 9 – How to organize lesson plans for multiple children and/or ages
- Lesson 10 – 4 Steps to Choosing Next Year's Curriculum
Homeschool Mom’s Giveaway for $150 (ended)
We had a giveaway to kick off the series. Check below to see who won.
We also had an amazing line up of bloggers who shared their homeschooling wisdom so please go visit some of them and soak up their knowledge as well.
Our Sponsors for the Series: