Today, as part of our 20 Days of Ultimate Christmas Lists Series, we have put together this gift guide for musician’s and music lovers of all ages. Martin Luther once said:
Next to the Word of God, the noble art of music
is the greatest treasure in the world.
If you are blessed to have a musician on your Christmas list this year, I hope you will celebrate, encourage and inspire them to greater pursuits of both of these treasures.
- Instrument Tag
- personalized music tote
- personalized music pencils
- a new music book
- musical toys
- The Musician’s Notebook: Manuscript Paper for Inspiration and Composition
- a new hymnal, my favorite is Majesty Hymns, a great mix of old and new hymns, also available in Spiral and instrument specific versions
- musician biographies or hymn histories
- a new Bible
- a Bible cover
- iPod and earbuds
- custom iPod, iPad or iPhone cover
- Musician’s Dice
- gift certificates to their favorite restaurant or coffee shop
- music lessons
- a 2014 wall calendar or planner with music motifs
- Barnes and Noble gift cards – Free $10 eGift card when you purchase $75 of gift cards (offer good through Dec. 3, 2013)
- Amazon or itunes gift cards
- a pentagram floor rug
- tickets to a concert or musical
- a reserved parking sign like this one:
- a new instrument
- a new instrument case
- a Folding Music Stand, this is the one I use, and I LOVE ti! So easy to pack away when not using or carry back and forth to church or music class.
- a new CD by their favorite group or composer
- a keychain of their preferred instrument
- Solid Milk Chocolate Violin
- music charm bracelet, like these on Etsy
- music charms
- music related jewelry or cuff links
- music print tie
- Musician Entertainment Center – plays old records and new mp3’s! This is on my Christmas list!
- a home or car sound system
- a music coffee mug and Starbucks gift card or package of favorite coffee
- books about music (see a list of recommended books here)
- a gift basket full of kazoos, maracas harmonicas, slide flutes and other “toy” instruments, along with their favorite candies or snacks
- music note cut outs to decorate their room
- musician wall art like this one: “Without music life would B flat”
If you are a musician or a music lover, what would you add to this list? Please leave your suggestions in the comments!
This post is part of the 20 Days of Ultimate Christmas Lists Series on Paradise Praises. Subscribe in the box below to be sure you don’t miss a single post! And don’t forget to follow my Christmas boards on Pinterest too!