Many of you know we are expecting again. And let me just tell you, the thought of starting up another homeschool year (on Monday) with pregnant mind and body and then having Baby arriving in the middle… well, let's just say I feel less than enthusiastic right now.
I figured there may be others out there feeling the same way, so I have compiled a list of the best blog posts on the subject, from ladies who have been there and lived to tell about it.
So whether you just found out you're expecting, are close to your due date, adopting, or trying to jump back into your routine after baby's birth, I know there will be something special for you here. Enjoy!
- How to keep homeschooling when life gets “imperfect” – Rebecca @momsmustardseeds.com
- Homeschooling and pregnant – 5 tips to help your survive – Dianna @hsclassroom.net
New Baby (child)
- Real Life Homeschooling – Lauren (guest post) @mercyisnew.com
- Homeschooling through the adoption transition – Sharla (guest post) @homeschoolsurvival.com
- How to Homeschool during Post Partum – Sarah @myjoyfilledlife.com
- I can think again – and what saved my life – Connie @thedaisyhead.com
- How to Homeschool with Depression – Amanda @thepelsers.com
- Homeschooling with Depression – Candace @mercyisnew.com
- Resources and Links for Moms with Depression – Candace @mercyisnew.com
If you have another article that fits one of these categories, I'd love to have you link up below!
Have a great weekend! We're going to be organizing school supplies!