Ever have a day when you need something to help you regain emotional stability, boost your spirits or just plain make you smell like you showered today (though in fact they may not have been time)? Essential oils have done this for me, and so much more. Here are the oils I recommend for moms of all ages and seasons.
Essential Oils For Moms
I use many of these and some of them daily. Read about my routine here, and experiment with creating one of your own to fit your unique needs. If you don't have a Young Living account yet, it would be my pleasure to explain the benefits and help you open an account. You can read more here. Or message me.
- For when you're feeling down – Valor, Joy, peppermint, frankincense, peppermint
- For when you're overwhelmed – Peace & Calming, StressAway, Valor, frankincense
- For when you're over tired and under rested (supports Adrenal System) – EndoFlex, myrtle, orange, lemon, pine, clove
- For when you're angry – Joy, Valor, Peace & Calming
- For when you want to obtain a smaller waist size – peppermint, lemon, Slique, grapefruit
- For when you're tired and need a boost – peppermint, lemon, EnRGee, orange
- For when you are sore – PanAway, Wintergreen
- For when you're feeling romantic – Sensation, Light the Fire
- For those times of the month – Bergamot, Clary Sage, Dragon Time