Have you noticed how many of our holiday traditions and even our favorite holiday memories tend to center around some kind of food? I think everyone is a “foodie” during the holidays. And while you can (and should) make wise choices, and use some portion control, there is no reason why you shouldn't enjoy the goodies the holidays bring. Here are three ways to incorporate essential oils into gifts for those who are foodies or who are on your food gift list.
Essential Oil Gift Baskets for Foodies
1. DIY Foodie Basket (Chocolate)
Know someone who loves chocolate, pastries and desserts?
- Order them some Fairytale Brownies (Use code HOLPLN15 to save 15%, expires 12/31/15)
- Or make some Dark Chocolate Peppermint Fudge or citrus Christmas candy
- Add some recipes for holiday drinks (get some recipes here) and a bottle of Thieves, Orange or Peppermint Oil
- And throw in a few DIY Printable Recipe Cards Or make your own using washi tape to decorate 4×6” note cards.
2. DIY Foodie Basket (Pumpkin)
This one is great for a hostess gift!
- A can of pumpkin pie filling (pre-made crust optional)
- A copy of your favorite pumpkin pie recipe
- Nutmeg, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger Cloves, or Christmas Spirit oils
- Complete it with a cute kitchen towel, apron, pie plate or holiday salt/pepper shakers
3. DIY Foodie Basket (Gingerbread)
- Need a family gift for a family with children? Put together a basket containing:
- A gingerbread cookie recipe, like this one
- Ginger and Cinnamon Bark oils
- A gingerbread cookie cutter
- A DIY gingerbread Christmas ornament
- And a copy of the Gingerbread Boy book
Don't forget to check out our other posts in this series here.