My brother has loved coffee since before he could put a full sentence together. They always said it would stunt his growth, but it never seemed too. I didn't start drinking coffee until after my fourth child was born, always said I was too young. But something changed after him, and now I love coffee (with appropriate amounts of cream and sugar, of course) and can even enjoy espressos and frappuccinos and some of those other fancy-named coffee drinks.
If you are shopping for coffee lover gifts this year, here is a great list of ideas I've put together for you. Silly, practical or extravagant, I'm sure there will be something here that is either just what you're looking for, or inspires you to just the right gift.
- a coffee cake
- a unique coffee mug – like this one
- Worlds Largest Coffee Cup
- Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer
- Gourmet Coffee – something unusual, or that they wouldn't normally buy for themselves
- gift cards to their favorite coffee joint
- sugar cookies
- coffee candy
- Coffee magnets
- a coffee themed journal
- The History of Coffee and How It Transformed Our World
- a Coffee Maker
- an Espresso Machine
- a Coffee scoop
- a Coffee grinder
- gift basket of coffee accessories (sweeteners, flavors, chocolate covered spoons, cookies for dunking, etc.)
- chocolate covered coffee beans
- a coffee scented candle – like these handmade in the USA by my Neely friends!
- a coffee scented car freshener
- a Coffee Calendar
- coffee wall art
- coffee canvas prints: wake up call, or Latte
- Christmas ornaments
- Coffee cup clock
- Coffee cup nightlight
- Coffee cup braided rug
- Coffee cup hanging planters
- Eine Kleine Kaffeemusic – an easy listening CD we enjoy (3 volumes available)
- Coffee Time: Perk Up with Puzzles, Brainteasers, and Trivia
- Jesus Calling Devotional – for men or women
- Streams in the Desert: 366 Daily Devotional Readings – my absolute favorite devotional for women
If you are a coffee lover, what else would you add to this list?
This post is part of the 20 Days of Ultimate Christmas Lists Series on Paradise Praises. Subscribe in the box below to be sure you don't miss a single post! And don't forget to follow my Christmas and Gift List boards on Pinterest too!