Did you capture the moments yesterday?
Were you snapping pictures yesterday at your Father’s Day family get togethers? Did your photos turn out well? Have you already shared them to Facebook? I LOVE family photos, especially when there are several generations represented.
I’ve been talking a lot about photography lately it seems. That is due to mainly 3 recent events:
- My DSLR lens has a malfunction making it almost impossible to use, and definitely hard to enjoy using, (not to mention expensive to replace).
- I just got an iPhone this Spring (yay!)
- I recently joined Instagram (are you there too? Follow me!)
Between it all, I am really enjoying the “amateur photographer” life once again. There is just not as much pressure to be perfect with an iPhone, and Instagram gives me more incentive to share the images I take.
That is why I was really excited about the Ultimate Bundle Sale this time around. It’s all about photography. And there are THREE different packages! I don’t have to choose them all, I can choose the one that is right for me! Love it!
For the Beginner or Amateur Photographer
Inside the bundle you’ll find 13 ebooks and 5 training courses in total – covering everything from exposure and lighting to inspiration and photo organization.
If you’ve ever tried to capture your baby laughing for the first time or your dog doing silly things with its tail – only for the photo be blurry, dark or not as perfect as it could be – you need this bundle to start making better memories!
Here’s a small selection of what you’ll find inside The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Intermediate Edition)
• Tutorials on helping you improve your camera skills (shallow depth, exposure, long exposure, depth of field, black-and-white photography, sunrises and sunsets, food photography, textures, etc)
• Adobe Lightroom training
• Ebooks to help you with inspiration and ideas
• Guidance on how to organize your photos
• A large array of Photoshop templates
• $350-worth of bonus gift certificates and store credit
For the Advanced Photographer
or for those who have or want to make photography a business
Here’s a breakdown of the topics included in The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Business Edition)
• Marketing (techniques, strategies, templates, and even software to help you market your services)
• Adobe Lightroom (inspirational insights into how some of the advanced tools work)
• Studios (information for those who want to set up their own studio)
• Skills improvement (taking you beyond photography, with ebooks and video training on topics included videography and natural posing)
• Templates (an assortment of Photoshop templates and storyboards)
• Forms (business forms, policy documents, print release templates… rather boring but totally necessary – so it’s all here ready for you!)
The bundle costs just $67, even though the value of all the resources combined is a huge $1,501!
As you can see, the Ultimate Bundles team has worked exceptionally hard to select the resources and information that’ll come in most useful to you. There’s absolutely no “filler” material: everything that’s included is for people who want to move beyond their current abilities to preserve memories, take better photos and even make a business out of it.
You only have a few days to go ahead and buy your bundle – until Midnight on Monday, June 29, 2015! After that, the bundle will disappear for good. Click here to order! I can’t wait to see your Instagram photos after what you’ll learn with these awesome resources!